Friday, December 16, 2011

As for Me and My House

Recently, our gorgeous friends Heiko and Loz stumbled upon this song and shared it with us. I love them and love that Yah knew I needed to hear this song in this season of my life.
It has always been our family's verse (+ is on our back wall in a huge frame) and has now become our family anthem.
"And we will not give our hearts to another, we belong to the LORD" is one of my favourite lines from this song.
As I look back over the years of my life as an individual and our life as a family, there is one thing I know for sure. I know that Yah (God) has been with me through all of it; the good and bad times, the challenging and the fun stuff too. As Abraham walked with Him by faith, so I do too. I do not have all the answers to things, nor do i claim to. I am no Bible scholar that's for sure but I love reading the Word and asking Yah to lead me as I apply it to my life to the best of my ability.
All I know is that Yah has proven Himself real to me and I am so thankful for that.
I am thankful for His amazing character He has revealed to me in His Word.
And I am thankful for Yeshua being my Messiah.
Shabbat Shalom friends and love to you as you rest in Him!

4 comments:

Enid said...

Oh friend... thank for sharing his music...What a powerful video! WOW WOW... I went I snatch his music on Itunes...thanks again! more music to feed my worship to Yah!

Love ya!

lusi said...

Powerful is how I'd describe it too Enid! We bought it from iTunes too and our kids keep asking us to play it in the car, while we're eating or anytime really! Bless you my friend,
Love Lus x

nettypike said...

Amen and amen!!

Mommy Set Free said...

Amen! Shabbat Shalom Sis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin