Thursday, November 10, 2011

Memories captured by Mell Mallin

Last weekend we had the pleasure of having a photo shoot with my dear friend MELL MALLIN who also happens to be one amazing photographer!
Mell took photos when I was PREGNANT WITH ZIPPI BACK IN EARLY 2009 and then of course also photographed EZEKIEL'S HOMEBIRTH RECENTLY .
So it seemed like a natural fit for us to once again ask Mell if she would take some family portraits for us.
I'm only including a small amount of the GORGEOUS shots she took but boy are we happy with them all! Just so nice to have someone so kind and caring take lovely shots of us that I know down the track we will look back on and cherish even more than we do now!
Anyway, here are some of my faves :)



{team Austin}

{chookie}


{cracker}


{boo boo}


{pippi}


{boy boy}


{love this one - all stretched out on the grass}

{zipster the cutie}


{a snuggly daddy-daughter moment Mell captured}
 

{and this one just melts my heart and is *so* them!}


{daddy and his boy boy}


{just the girls}



{just daddy and his boys!}


{a moment with our tiniest one}



{and probably my now ALL TIME FAVE photo of me and the love of my life together!}

Mell, we can't thank you enough for taking such beautiful photos of our family.
They really mean alot to us.
Love you stack loads,

13 comments:

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

Love them! so nice especially the cute one of Zippi!

lusi said...

Thanks Leah! How are you? Sorry I haven't gotten around to writing a thank you note yet... I have to get those done! But I do think of you whenever Zeeki wears his little 'E' bib!!!
Love Lusi x

Nat said...

Honey, they are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I particularly love the one of you and Spaghetti and that one of Miss Zippi the cutie. How amazing is she in that pic!
Such treasures xx
Beautiful job Mell!

Kimberli said...

Lusi, Great smiles all around! Everyone looks like they are having a great time. So much laughter. Thanks for the share!

singing mama said...

Lusi they are lovely photos!! You all look so great! We have photos with mell on Sunday, I can't wait!! Love love the stassi and Brett one especially! Luv Donna

Peterson Party said...

Beautiful family!

singing mama said...

I meant to say too that one of you and Brett is just stunning!!

Michelle said...

Lusi, you have such a beautiful family! The photog shoot was a success! It captures your LOVE and beautiful faces perfectly. =)

caz1975 said...

beautiful :-)

SmileyLovesSunshine said...

Such beautiful photos to treasure (and they were taken on my birthday) Shabbat Shalom!
I have finished reading the book you loaned me and I have found my copy of "Enjoy Abba's Feasts". I lit 2 candles at dusk/sunset tonight to celebrate how my heart wants to celebrate Shabbat. I used today (preparation day) to prepare my heart by reading some of the book together with passages from the bible. Delcie

Stephanie said...

What beautiful photos and family! Loved them all!!

Anonymous said...

Wow these photos are fantastic, no wonder you love them all. Thanks for sharing, always great seeing your beautiful family.

I really need to get some new updated family photos happening here too, thanks for inspiring me.

Have a fun and safe week. From Susan McGuire (smiles1965) :)

Lisa Jay said...

These photo's are beautiful. You have the most gorgeous family. You also have another beautiful family member. Lusi that is awesome! Congratulations!! Wow you are blessed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin