Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Mix of Old and New IPhone Shots I Just Found!

Must be my week for reminiscing!
We finally got around to uploading photos from my iphone onto the hard drive (i won't mention that there were about ahem 800!)
Of course the quality of the photos is not great but the quality of the memories are!!!
Anyway, thought I'd pop up some of my faves...

From when Brett and I went on a date earlier this year while mum and dad were visiting and minded the kids for us...



Zippi's first (and only) haircut at the hairdressers!




Waiting for daddy while he was in the dentist and eating their lunches.
This was our first REALLY cold day just before Winter officially kicked in...




When I found out I was pregnant in December!


Some special time with Uncle Pete...




Catching up with my beautiful sis Dee and her lovely man Kit and my parents after attending the funeral earlier this month...




Us...


Date night for me and Stass also earlier this month...


Having a vegetarian brekky at one of our fave local cafe's earlier this year...




This one was from 2 years ago when Liji got crook with a small asthma attack and needed some help poor little guy...




And another from about a year and a bit ago when we all went for a bushwalk and I was having snuggles with Zipster in the Ergo...


I really love looking back at old photos.
Reminds me so much of all the special family times we've had together.
More another time,

3 comments:

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

beautiful!

frills and spills said...

Great memories :)

Love going through old photos. The ones the kids have taken with my phone that I was unaware of often crack me up!

I need to do that too. Nearing 700 photos on my iphone *ahem* lol.

Love Jas xx

Mell Mallin said...

800? That's impressive Lus'! But then there's me with a gut wrenching 3500 photos on my iPhone... OOOOOPS!

Popping in to give you my email for what we talked about last week.

mmmallin@iprimus.com.au

Love your photos, I'm off to catch up some more!


xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin