Saturday, May 28, 2011

27 Weeks Pregnant, A Yoghurt Maker + A Family Sized Leaf Fight!

Here I am at 27 weeks pregnant...


Hazel, our midwife, came around this week for my antenatal check-up and the kids really enjoyed learning about all the instruments...


The kids loved listening for our little man's heart beat...


Hazel let the kids hear their own heart beats too! Of course they thought that was the ants-pants!



We finished off with a cuppa + a chat about some more NIPPLE VASOSPASM INFO AND TREATMENT...


This week, I also bought a Yoghurt Maker from Aldi for only $20. Now I know it's like the cheat's way of making yoghrt but it's a start for us! Thanks Loz for mentioning this bargain in the catalogue!


I had a lovely lunch with Lori too this week and a beautiful catch up with Donna + the girls. Such a great afternoon together chatting and sharing our hearts. Really enjoyed it and so did the kids of course :)

I saw the chiropractor this week and my back was bad again. My neck was actually worse than my back!
I'm seeing him again early this week. Had to have work done also for Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction.
Have also begun to wear my PREGNANCY BACK BELT (KIND OF LIKE THIS ONE) which helps with sacroilliac joint pain.

Today was a beautiful restful Shabbat (sabbath).
Here are some photos from our arvo haning out together admiring the view...


taking a walk...


climbing trees...


admiring Yah's amazing creation and His incredible creativity...


and then on to have a HUGE family leaf fight!




Getting dad back...


Getting buried in them...


Running away from them...


and just enjoying being there in the moment together.
Special...


Anyone seen 4 monkeys up a tree?


Here's a closer look!


lol :)
Our cheeky monkeys.

5 things I am thankful to Yehovah for today:

1. Heating for cold days
2. Reading in the Word together and discovering great Truths while we rest in Him!
3. Family Sized Leaf fights!
4. Amazing real-life endings to difficult and trying circumstances
5. A great chiropractor

More to come another time,

11 comments:

Enid said...

Is getting beautiful over there...can't wait for our fall weather :)
And you are looking fabolous my friend and so glad you are getting relief with back pains...

Enid

Andi said...

Your cheeky monkeys are soooo cute...and I am happy to hear about your chiro. When I was pregnant for my eldest, I wore something similar in the later tri....so thankful for that one. :)

frills and spills said...

Love the photos of you and also of the kids with The Three Sisters in the background - what a view!

Praying for all your aches & pains to ease. I had SPD toward the end of both of my pregnacies - OUCH!

Great pics of the leaf fight :) Fun! I can't wait till this uni semester is over so I can take the kids out & do some more fun things again - it's been too long :( Only a couple more weeks...phew!

Stay well!
Love Jas xx

Leanne said...

Fabulous photos! AND.... that view!!! I can't wait to see it for myself in about 4 weeks!! woo hoo!! We are so excited for our big road trip to the blue mountains!! Have a wonderful week...x

Sarndra said...

Hi Lusi
You look beautiful! I hope your back is feeling better. I constantly have to stretch by leaning forward and head down with bum up- I get some funny looks when I'm out in public :-) I stil have 5.5 weeks or so to go.
Your leaf fight looks fun:-)
Xx Sarndra

lusi said...

Thanks Enid and Andi! X x

Hi jas! Hope you have a lovely break soon with those beautiful munchkins of yours :-) x

Leanne hope you have a wonderful time up here! How long will you be visiting for? x

Sarndra, I'm so excited for you having only 5.5 weeks left! New life is such a precious gift hey :-) thanks for your kind comment! X

Peterson Party said...

Aww, you're so cute at 27 weeks! I can't wait til I start showing - just look like I should cut down on the candy bars right now lol. Next week, we find out what we're having. I'm so anxious!!

Love the pics of the family leaf fight and climbing the tree! Great family fun and wonderful memories :)

lusi said...

Thanks Cara :)
Can't wait to hear how your scan goes next week; thinking of you!
Love lus x

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

you look great Lusi! How lucky you are to live close by that fabulous view! Out here the view I have is a long straight road to no where! We have to drive 163km to get McDonalds! - and to give birth in a base hospital LOL,

lusi said...

Hi Leah! Part of me would love to live that far away from
a big city but another part of me likes where we are.
Hope you are going well!
Love Lus x

Sarah Slaven said...

Love seeing all those photos of your gorgeous cheeky monkeys they looked so excited to be involved with your midwife visit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin