Saturday, April 30, 2011

Make Your Own Hula Hoop Tute!

"So, um...I thought you were having a blog break?!" I hear you say.
lol.
Yes.
I am.
Kinda.
I'm enjoying culling, reorganising, visiting, baking, sewing + just being.
But I am also enjoying reading some new blogs too!
I found this great tute linked from MEL GOODSELL'S BLOG by a blogger named ALETA ON HER BLOG CALLED HINTERLAND MAMA.

The link to this tutorial is RIGHT HERE.
('cause you know otherwise I'll forget it and be racking my brain trying to work out where I saw that cool post on how to make hula hoops!)


I think this will make for a great homeschooling project this week :)
More to come another time.
Hope you are all well in blogland.
Love,

4 comments:

frills and spills said...

Hey Lus! Hope all is going well :) Bub number 5 - how exciting!!!
Love the hula hoop tutorial. I love Mel's blog too - always find great projects there or links to great projects.
Take care :)
Love Jas xx

lusi said...

Hi Jas!
Thanks so much for stopping by :) I think of you often mate.
Sending my love,
Lus x

Aleta Bon said...

Thank you so much for linking to me Lusi.
Did you make the hoops? Would love to know how you went!

lusi said...

Hi Aleta :)
Thanks again for the great tute! We haven't made them as yet but I will be posting about them when we do! My back has been giving me some grief in this pregnancy so I'm having to learn to put some things on the back burner while I take care of my body and this bubba. We are looking forward to making them soon though :)
Lusi x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin