Monday, March 28, 2011

Torah Ladies Retreat - Hopefully the photos work this time!

I think our computer caught the same bug that we have at the moment - most of us are feeling under the weather with a cold. Hoping it will pass soon.

Anyway...

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I had just returned from a Torah Ladies Retreat Weekend. I was very blessed to be able to attend. My lovely friend DONNA organised it all. She had a vision for women who are walking in the joy and freedom of Torah (Abba's loving instructions to us, His children) to come together and freely share and encourage one another. What a blessing you are Donna!

So away we went with Donna having organised the accomodation and food for us all for the weekend. She's amazing!

Here are some special photos and memories from that wonderful weekend.





All the girls...



In the big dining hall...


Pretending that this is going to be the photo on the cover of my first album! lol!


So much time spent with Yehovah in His Word together...


Funky kitchen...









Hoping the photos worked this time!
Much love and more soon,

10 comments:

Sigalit Chana said...

Oh, looks like soOO much fun!

lusi said...

Thanks Sigalit - I'm glad you can see the photos now! And yes, it was a fun and wonderful time.
Love to you my friend,
Lusi x

Enid said...

Ohhh this looks so amazing....I wish I can hear you sing, how about a yutube special? :)And yes that picture is perfect!

Christine said...

yay! I LOVE that one of you and Michelle. Can I have a copy of that please?

also, can't see the pics on the mum and dad post :(

lusi said...

Yes...copy coming your way Christine!
Thanks for letting me know about mum and dad's pics.
I think I've fixed it...hopefully?

Christine said...

all fixed this end, and now I have tears in my eyes! did I miss a call from you today, btw?

lusi said...

yay! oh lol yes i wa just going bonkers because in my edited posts on my computer it was showing all the photos so I was ringing to ask you which ones were missing. lol but all sorted now! yay!
love you x

caz1975 said...

pics all good, I've been to Innisfree before and it is such a lovely restful place, they have definately done something new to the kitchen since I was last there though. Glad you ladies had a wonderful time :-)

Mommy Set Free said...

Sweet! Pix came through great here! :-) Thanks for sharing!

lusi said...

Thanks Carolyn and Pamela :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin