Thought I'd come and share our Shabbat (sabbath) menu for this week:
* Baked pumpkin Risotto with Fresh Corriander & Parmesan Cheese
* Special Shabbat cereal (which they only have once a week!)
Saturday Snacks/Morning/Afternoon Tea:
* Banana and Poppy Seed cupcakes baked this arvo
* Fresh Fruit
* Rice cakes
* I think I'm going to whip up one of these Upside Down Berry Meringues that I love! We'll see ;)
* Slow Cooker Lasagne (see post below). I've got it all on now and it smells yummy. Hope it turns out well!
* Salad which will look something like this:
* Pizza Breads with Tomato + Cheese toppings
Some weeks I get some stuff like this ready and other weeks its pretty much whatever we can throw together. I like to be as organised as i can just simply because it means I actually do less on Shabbat and that equals even more blessed rest to enjoy in Yehovah's (God's) presence!
Love and blessings Mishpoka (family) as you enjoy your Shabbat (sabbath)!