It's like a triple preparation day today for me!
1. Preparation for the regular weekly Shabbat (Sabbath)
2. Preparation for the Shabbat for Day of Atonement (which we will celebrate tomorrow)
3. It is Elijah's birthday on Sunday and we are having family to celebrate (and a few friends today to celebrate)
So, I have LOTS to do!
Brett is taking the boys + their closest mates to a cafe for a celebration morning tea today. So while they are gone, Stass is going to do some homeschooling + organising/cleaning with me.
So tasks to do today:
6. Vacuum loungeroom
7. Maybe Mop Kitchen
BAKING + COOKING:
2. Homeschooling Diary - must update
3. Homeschooling work into plastic sleeves + into portfolios - Stass did some
YOM KIPPUR (DAY OF ATONEMENT) STUFF:
2. Write out the prayer-point cards to pass around: going to do these tonight as I reflect
3. Our High Priest (our theme this year) craft drawn up + ready to go: decided not to do this
4. Verses printed up Yeshua (Jesus) being our High Priest and verses from the Tanakh (Old Testament) about the High Priest's duties: going to write these up tomorrow together as we read from Scripture
5. Hmmmm anything else He puts on my heart today for the feast!
So, I'm off!
Hope you have a really blessed day in all you do.
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Yehovah (the LORD) determines his steps"
- Proverbs 16:9
Love + blessings,
Oh + wanna join in with your own Preparation Day post?
Simply fill in your blog details in the box below + link to your post!