* I had a lovely Sabbath rest + a long soaking bath
* I ate a yummy meatloaf dinner
* I heard my Anth's voice when she rang from Wales :)
* I started work on our new 'Monumental Moments' book; family testimonies of ways God has faithfully answered prayer for us, how we have seen Him move + how He has touched our lives so we don't ever forget!
* I cuddled my boyos through fevers
* I watched part of another DVD in the El Shaddai Ministries 'The Feasts of the Lord' series
* I lit a rasberry + honey candle in the kitchen
* I have re-organised my portable sewing bag
* I have been so thankful for Brett's help in SO many ways
* I have gotten some good advice about how to use hydrogen peroxide + colloidal silver to help sick kids
* I read from Isaiah 58
* I am in the process of setting up a little writing/card station organised + accesible for everyone in the fam
* I am enjoying lemon + honey teas
It's so nice to *see* some of you back here again. I really treasure my blogging friends + I thank you all for sharing your thoughts + heart with me over the years.
Much love x