Friday, July 9, 2010
1. Liji with tonsilitis + fevers + is slowly getting his voice back
2. Ethi with same, fevers + no voice + conjunctivitis
3. Meds chart for the kids (not including mine or the natural stuff we are doing either!)
4. Brett making raw garlic + butter on toast for the kids for brekky
5. Stass almost recovered but just resting
Zippi has an ear infection + bad cough but looks a little better this morning.
Me shocking cough + sore throat but no fevers praise God.
Brett is the only one who is well! Yay!
We couldn't get into our regular dr yesterday + there was not one vacancy for even one of us to be seen. So off we trotted to the hospital. I packed a whole bag of things (safe diet foods + activties) just in case we were going to be there all day. On the way there Brett prayed that we would be seen by a doctor quickly + that the triage nurses would be kind + understanding. Knowing that there were 5 of us to be seen at once, I was not looking forward to it to be honest.
Can you believe it? An hour after we arrived, we were on our way home! Yep - every prayer that Brett prayed was answered! WThe nursing staff were kind + compassionate, the dr saw us quickly + wrote out the necessary scripts. He even gave us two lots of sample antibiotics for nothing. How kind! We were gobsmacked!
Praise Him that He is always with us, preparing the way ahead even before we get there.
Full bed rest day today :)
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. Warm blankets to snuggle under
2. Answered prayers!
3. The excellent medical system we have access to
5. Brett being well