Saturday, July 3, 2010

conjunctivitis..bleh-tivitis...

"poor baby cakes" as Ethan says...
Bacterial conjunctivitis hit her this morning without warning. Loads of prayer + some antibiotic cream for her...in other news...
sitting in the sun by the river eating lunch + starting to read my new book, 'How to be a God chaser and a kid chaser'... while Brett + the munchkins played...

Yesterday the kids + i sang our 'skeleton song' at the playtime concert which was held at our church. I made up this song to help teach our kids some of the common + complex names of the human body + it actually works (i can't believe it works!!! lol!)




Took myself off for a date lunch...just me + God + my journal + some nachos yesterday....precious moments that I value more now than ever before...
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. Pancake breakfast with the McPhail's this morning! Such a blessed time
2. The MRI for Brett's knee that went well without any further complications
3. Rest + Restoration
4. Beef soup mum lovingly cooked that I was able to get out of the freezer tonight for a quick reheat
5. Getting in to see a dr quickly for some meds for Zippi's eye.
L x

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh! Poor Zippi. That looks so uncomfortable. What a blessing that there was an appointment available. I hope the meds kick in quickly for you all.

I had a bit of a laugh at the title of the book and that you were sitting reading it while Brett was 'chasing' the kids around the park.

lusi said...

LOL Tara!!!! So true!
Zippi is doing much better this morning. Still red and swollen eyes but no where near as gunky - yay! Praise the Lord!
Hope you are all well!
I still owe you a snail-mail letter!!!
Love Lus x

Tara said...

Glad to hear that her eyes are getting better. xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin