Saturday, June 12, 2010

just saying...

...that i've missed blogging.

i've missed recording regularly.

Why not keep a diary then, i hear you ask?

hmmm i've tried and i just can't/don't/won't keep it up regularly for some reason.

not sure why but when i've kept blogs in the past, i've actually kept recording in them and enjoying it.

mostly.


why the name change?

well, just simply that i feel my journey with blogging this time round will be somewhat different. i feel that i want to write and record things on my heart, i want to just say things briefly sometimes and not feel pressured to have to explain it all out.

i want to share snaps too of our family journey with homeschooling mostly. i love that part. and of course the connecting with other mates too.


so, there you go...kind of sums up where this is all going - i'm just saying that i'm back and looking forward to some more chatting, sharing and recording.


love and many blessings in Christ,

Lus x

15 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Looking forward to having you back! Lovely pictures in your collage.

Katie said...

So great to see you back blogging again Lusi!

Leanne said...

Hey!!! Welcome back. I've missed you! :) Hope all is well....x

Dannii said...

Welcome back Lusi, I am soooo glad you are blogging again!

I love the name change and can't wait to see what's in store for the "just saying" blog.

Oh and also, I am so sorry I never sent that letter to you. Very slack on my part!

Michelle B said...

Ah Lusi, I was just saying to Chrissy a few weeks ago how much I missed your blogging and all your beautiful stories about your family. It's an absolute joy to see you back :D

miasmummy said...

I'm glad you are back, missed your blog!! Yay! x

Tara said...

Hi there... good to see you. Glad I kept you in my feed reader. :)

Enjoy blogging. xx

Karen L said...

Must admit I am glad to see you back too Lusi - love catching up and gets glimpses of your family and what is on your heart.

lusi said...

Thanks so much lovelies! Nice to be *back* :) And sending my love to you guys xox

Jo Princess Warrior said...

Looking forward to getting to know you through 'glimpses' into your life! xo

Gayle said...

woohoo!
Yep, I too am very happy to see you back blogging :D
Your life is such an encouragement to others by how you live and share!

Karen said...

I wonder what made me decide to check you blog today - even though I haven't looked since you had said that you were not posting. And to my surprise you had dropped in. Hope your gorgeous growing family are doing well.

lusi said...

lol Karen! That's lovely :) We are all doing really well here thanks! Glad you stopped by :)
Lus x

Oh and Dannii - no worries honey about the letter...i know how busy life is! Sending love to you!

miss~nance said...

Great to have you back Lusi - have missed your blogging. XXX

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

tori412 said...

Yay so glad you're back Lusi! Have been checking the blog every few weeks since you stopped writing just to see if you'd decided to come back online. Hope you and your beautiful family are well. Victoria xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin