Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Since she is getting a bit bigger now...

we went and bought this today.
It's a Baby Love lay-flat pram. We have a big jogger that she has been in hmmm like once but it is so bulky that we never use it. I mostly still use the Ergo carrier when we go out (which we love) but she is a bubba who likes to be wrapped and lie down when she sleeps. When we go to church and have our monthly church lunch, when it is time to go to sleep, 9 times out of 10 she won't sleep on me. Anyway, this one is slim enough when it folds that it will slide into the middle of our van and hardly take up any room compared to the 3 wheeler jogger.
Anyway, very grateful that we could buy one.
We spent the morning baking some cookies, making pasta boxes for lunch, having a pretend treasure hunt using some fake gold coins and then when Brett came home, we all went together down the hill.
Then off to mum + dad's for a scrumptious dinner and lots of chatting.
Zippi screamed the house down for a while but then had a sleep which was nice :)
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. "He will not let your foot slip, He who watches over you will not slumber" - Psalm 121. I love this verse - it encourages my heart so much to know He sees all that I go through.
2. Family time
3. Great 'us' chats on the way home + that Zip was settled + didn't scream for the hour's drive
4. Fresh bread
5. Bags of clothing so kindly given to Stass from mum's friend Maria
Love Lus x

1 comment:

Sarah Slaven said...

Nice stroller I hope you have many adventures with it.
Monthly church lunches sounds fun, I'm feeling a lack of good church socializing at the moment, maybe I need to start something, hmmm.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin