Sunday, August 2, 2009
A little Giveaway...
Last week, Brett kindly picked out this bracelet for me. It says, 'With God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26.
I think it is beautiful :)
It is special not just because Brett doesn't normally buy stuff like this but because it really is a truth that we have seen time + time again in our individual + married lives.
Nothing is too hard for God.
Nothing at all is out of his realm of possibility.
He is incredible.
Love Him to bits.
And love my Bretty to bits too.
I would love to give one away to one of my blog readers.
All you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling me about one thing you are really thankful for in your life right now.
Here are my 5 things for today that I am very thankful to the Lord for:
1. That I was able to worship Him today!
2. For fabulous fellowship with our friends the McPhails this afternoon, Dannii's visit + a cuppa with Ian + Helen
3. That Zippi was able to FINALLY drop off to sleep tonight!
4. My mum's recipe for stew tonight; warm, hearty, healthy
5. Brett doing the washing ready for me to fold