Brett couldn't sit down any longer (plus I was feeling sick as-fine now though) so he got up and decided he wanted to make our first round of fettucine :) Needless to say that the kids had a blast...
and fresh chicken fettucine is really yummy... (kids' one left off the bacon + mushrooms from the top)
and it went down pretty well too...
best pasta we've eaten for like...ever. yum :) great family meal together...
And it was pretty remiss of me yesterday to mention Little House on the Prairie without mentioning my beautiful friend Gayle. Sorry G. See i borrowed the ones we've been watching from our friends Sharon + Doug and I was writing about it over at SOF when Gayle so kindly offered to send us her set of season 1 for our kids to keep! The kids got the package on Friday and were just so chuffed :) Thanks again mate :) xox
Do you have those times where you need to get so much done (or just want to get so much done!) but just can't find the time - like it keeps falling through your fingers like grains of sand? Arrrgh! That's what its like here at the moment and while I am actually ok about it, i would LOVE for time to stop so I can get a chunk of stuff done. Like....
* The rest of Zippi's thank you notes written and sent out (i've been doing these in spurts but want to get them finished now!!!)
* Make Stass' bonnet that she's been asking for :)
* Finish off Bek's bubba's pressie (and a couple others that I need to send off too!)
* Finish updating the homeschool diary
* Update the portfolio's
* Paper work filing
* Make some MCN's
* Make some covers!!!
* Fold clothes + put them away
* Wipe down the kitchen cupboards - they really need it!
* Put away the 000 clothing and stock the baskets with the 00 clothes
* Sew the handbag I've been designing
I know, all in due time hey!
HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO my gorgeous buddy Mel M whose birthday I missed over the weekend :( Lovvvvvvve you honey and looking forward to sitting down and having a cuppa with you soon :)
Well, that's enough for tonight.
More another time,