Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ethan today....

Ethan [to me] : "Some day you know, I'm gonna marriage Jesus".
Me: Yes mate. That's true. You know the Bible says that we, the church, are his Bride and He is our Bridegroom!
[Elijah and Stassi are laughing in the corner about how Ethan wants to marry Jesus but that he is a man]
Me: Don't make fun guys because Ethan's right! Jesus is going to come back for us, his bride and there will be a beautiful wedding feast!
[these 2 were beyond it at this point (too much rumbling this arvo) and still thought it was hilarious. i however nearly cried because i thought it was such a precious thing to say]
Ethan: Yep. I AM gonna marry him someday.

Oh the innocence of a sweet 4 year old who loves His Lord and Saviour.

Straight away the Holy Spirit reminded me of these verses + I wanted to share them with you...


Revelation 21: 1-5


I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth were completely gone. There was no longer any sea.
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem. It was coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
I heard a loud voice from the throne. It said, "Now God makes his home with people. He will live with them. They will be his people. And God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or sadness. There will be no more crying or pain. Things are no longer the way they used to be."
He who was sitting on the throne said, "I am making everything new!"


5 things I am thankful for today:


1. Rain
2. Great homeschooling day learning about animal classification together
3. Supportive friends
4. That Bek and Ben are home from hospital and recovering well :)
5. Cuddles with all the kids


Oh and if you want to play along, I've been thinking of putting up a question of the day over in the box >>>> to the left whenever i get a chance. Thought it might be a cool way to chat together some more.


Love

1 comment:

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Lusi,
Children often have insight that it takes adults years to come to terms with.

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 19:14

Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin