Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Stuff in Snaps...

Things from around our place right now...
Sister snuggles....
Being very grateful for my beautiful sis being here and lovingly serving our family...

the kids really loving playing with the new Bob the Builder magnetic set sent so kindly by my lovely blog friend Cherie...

who also sent a craft set for Stass and then this gorgeous package for Zippi. Thanks again so much Cherie...
Our 4 beautiful munchkins...

Check out the little grin on this bubba...

Meng and our gorgeous friend Ellie who so lovingly and kindly brought up lunch on Saturday - a yummy lasagne for us, one for the freezer and safe beef patties for the kids. Thank you Ellie and Tim too for so kindly loving us. We all enjoyed our time together so much...

Daddy with his beautiful big girl...

Meng and Ellie with Zip in the Ergo...

The kids sorting bottle caps into 'food' for a shop...
I'm taking my friend Emily's 2 week challenge to me to use bicarb instead of deodorant. I'm keeping a small container of it in the bathroom. Might even pop some into an old pepper jar - that might be even easier to apply it then like a talcum powder. Here's a link to some WIKI INFO ABOUT IT. Will let you know how it goes...

Daily morning ritual is the kids at the front door waving goodbye and yelling out, 'love you daddy!' as Brett drives off to work...


Today we will be making some choc-rice balls together mmmm :)

Brett and I are so excited to be embarking on a new journey together. It's called the Alpha Marriage course and our church is running it to our church family and local community. Imagine a candle lit 3 course meal served in a loving atmosphere filled with ambient lighting, soft music and the two of us (plus zippi in the pouch!) having great dinner conversation. There are 6 couples doing the course each at their own little table. We then watch a dvd and go through our little ALPHA MARRIAGE COURSE books (no group sharing which we think is great!) with practical and spiritual help for building a strong marriage. Its been great so far and we love it because it doesn't matter what state your marriage is in, and we can't wait for the next time!

Thank you Jessy for sending me the link to the AMEDA BREAST WARMERS. I ordered some and they arrived last week. They seem to really help fight off the chills and aches :)

Also these AVENT NIPPLE SHIELDS have been helpful since Zippi has got thrush (you were right Donna and here was me thinking it might have been just milk! Thanks for mentioning it) and she's also had conjunctivitis this past week but that's almost cleared up now. Would highly recommend these particular ones which are malliable and silicone based i think.

5 things to be thankful for today:

1. The Alpha Marriage Course

2. Stassi wanting to do finger knitting today

3. Warm clothing

4. That EC is going really well

5. A fab night of sleeping and feeding :)

5 comments:

Kaz said...

Hi Lus

Just LOVE that phone with your sister and the little grin on Zippi - priceless - thats a keeper!!!

Oh and I have a bag of stuff to drop by with those National Geographic books. Will endeavour to drop them off this week sometime...maybe Thursday so if your not home I will just leave them at the front so you will know what they are.

Kaz xx

Kaz said...

Did I say "phone"???? (busy head syndrome) I meant PHOTO!!!! :)

Cherie said...

Oh Lusi you are so welcome and I am so glad everyone liked their gifts...you know you how much your friendship and support means to me...

Love the photo of you and your beautiful sister...

Have a lovely week
love to all
Cherie xx

ffordd y drindod said...

We're doing that Alpha marriage course in a few weeks with a group from church. Let me know what you think.

mrs boo radley said...

Can't believe her cute grin!

You and your sister are gorgeous.

I use bicarb to wash my hair. I works so well!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin