Thursday, April 2, 2009

We've spent the morning looking at old snaps...

and giggling lots at how the kids have grown and changed...

It just seems like yesterday that I took these pictures but most of them are from at least 2 years ago. As we get set to welcome our new bubba, I cherish these growing years with my now-big bubba's too!

Elijah...



Me (whilst on steroid treatment - oh they were the years!) Mother's Day 2005... Ethi...


Ethi and Liji's first trip to the beach Jan 06...

Stass used to LOVE washing her dolls in a bucket (just like I did when I was a wee one)...This was taken in 2006...


I still LOVE this photo of the kids sitting at the foot of the cross...

6 little hands (+ 2 dummies!)...

On an impromtu bushwalk back in 2006...


Our precious 'babies' :)
Lus x

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh, they grow up so quickly.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin