Then click HERE and read SALLY CLARKSON'S post which is called 'A light in the Darkness'. I just read a chapter in her book 'Season's of Motherhood which talked on a similar topic and was just so encouraging. How could I not share this link?
I was in need of reading this after a very difficult night settling our kids.
Thankfully, His mercies are new every morning! Great is His faithfulness, especially in my weaknesses and failures :)
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. Having Stass offer cheerfully to vacuum the floor tonight and then fold some washing with me. Such a sweet blessing to me.
2. Catching up with Donna and the other lovely homeschooling mums during Israeli dancing class at Wendy's today.
3. Wendy offering me a collection of maternity bras in the EXACT size that I needed! How good is God?!
4. Stuffing it all up and being able to go to the Lord and tell Him and ask for and recieve his forgiveness
5. Seeing Nomes a couple of times this week and being encouraged in our faith and in our role of motherhood :)