Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 Things that have been so helpful during pregnancy...

Mostly for my own benefit to remember from this pregnancy...

1. Belly Bands
Mine were from Bonds I think and came in a two pack of black and white. I have switched between them and worn them almost every single day of the pregnancy. I love 'em! :)


2. Flip Flops from Big W
I got my black slip-on flips flop shoes (or *thongs* as we say in Australia) and they are my everyday choice for footwear. Easy to get on and off. They live in an alluminium bucket at the front door :)


3. 'Breastfeeding Naturally'...
by Jill Day which I recieved recently when I subscribed to the Australian Breastfeeding Association. Very helpful info and it is now packed in my hospital bag :)
4. Scriptures Memorised
Some that have really helped me are...
Psalm 46:1-3
Psalm 34:4-5
Hebrews 12:2-3
Psalm 118:6

5. Magnesium supplements

These have helped elminate leg cramps. These + prayer!

More soon,

5 comments:

Carolina said...

I totally agree with you Lusi re the belly bands, i'll be buying one of these for a close friend who's just into her first pregnancy. Great to see you're keeping well :)

Rebecca Vavic said...

Sweets... just popped in to see how it all goes with you and yours.

I see "She-Z" has not yet arrived, or perhaps as I write this she has?

I will check again soon when we are back in Oz.

Thinking of you with love
Always
Bxo

Tara said...

Oooh, leg cramps, I remember those. Ouchies.

I was going to physio for my back and she recommended raising the end of the bed... did wonders!

Melissa Kennedy said...

Thinking of you at this time and in case i don't drop past again before bub is born - just wishing you all the best and youa re in my prayers.

Cass said...

Praying for you as the arrival of your precious little girl gets closer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin