Sunday, April 12, 2009

More PEOPLE and THINGS I'm thankful for as I reflect on this pregnancy...

Bindi for the beautiful cd and card you sent me; for your edifying words and for your constant support and prayers :)
Gail C for the gorgeous package you sent last week with the bunny rugs you made, the fabric and patterns and the craft book which the kids LOVE looking through :)
Gail O for your encouraging texts throughout the pregnancy.
Christina for the maternity and baby wardrobe you gave us! For the scriptures you so lovingly share with me, for your prayers, texts and phone calls mate.
Anth for ringing, emailing and texting to see how we are despite being on the other side of the world.
Karen & Simon for the baby capsule.
Sumi for gifts of clothing, nappies, covers, phonecalls, emails and for being the source of encouragement and joy.
Karen E for your emails, cuppa's and encouragement throughout too.
Sharon & Doug for the baby and kids' clothes.
My mother's group girls.
My beautiful church family who have helped in so many ways; clothing, prayer, encouragement, scriptures.
SOF Girls for so many prayers offered, love given and encouragement shared.
Pam & the girls for the mini baby shower :)
Our families who have blessed us beautifully throughout.
Bek for your friendship and for the beautiful print you sent.
Beth & Steve J for giving us the changetable, baby bath, rocker & playmat.
Rachelle's texts to see how we are :)
Monique & John for our beautiful cot!
Mell Mallin for taking my pregnancy photos which i will treasure always :)
Mel Moor for your gift of friendship
Ali, Donna E, Sharon, Aunty Kerrie, Emma and many others for your encouraging words about God being glorified through pregnancy, labour, motherhood.
Danielle Q for the beautiful necklace you sent me when I found out I was pregnant. I wear it often and think of you :)
Lisa B for the lovely set handmade gifts for bubba sent when I originally annnounced we were expecting number 4!


There are, of course, many other people and things that I am thankful to the Lord for during this pregnancy that I have forgotten to mention (please forgive me if that's you!) I am so thankful to God for the amazing friends I have; for their generous hearts, their prayerful spirits and their amazing generosity. I am blessed by each encouraging comment left here on this very blog.

1 Chronicles 29:10-13 speaks about the community of Israel giving of themselves 'freely and wholeheartedly'....

David praised the LORD in the presence of the whole assembly, saying,
"Praise be to you, O LORD, God of our father Israel, from everlasting to everlasting.
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.
Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all.
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name".

Lord I give you thanks and praise your glorious name too for all those who have encouraged us, provided for us, loved us, prayed for us and showed kindness to us! We know that you are the giver of all good things. We trust in you our Lord!

I have more to share at some stage on how we celebrated the Feasts of Unleavened Bread and First Fruits this year but will leave that for another time.

In the meantime, I send my love to all my friends and family reading :)
God bless you,

2 comments:

singing mama said...

Oh Lusi,
It is so beautiful to see how you have being so supported and blessed during this pregnancy. How great is our God to encourage you this way!!

Praying for you all as you await the arrival of bubba Z :)
Luv Donna

Mell Mallin said...

Oh Beautiful! Thanks so much!

I wonder though if you couls do me the favor of letting me photography baby Z when she arrives? Just a quick shoot.

No pressure, only if you want.

Kisses!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin