Tuesday, February 3, 2009

While we're on the whole subject of tags....


I was recently tagged by Lu and it was to post the 6th photo in the 6th album. Here is that pic which is of my gorgeous sister Meng aka Mira. We were taking really silly shots of each other when she came to stay last and this one was just before she cracked up laughing and i think nearly fell out the door! lol :) love you meng!
I'm supposed to tag 4 other people (i'm really not sure who is still reading this blog) so i'll tag jas, nat, mel moor and karen latham.
That's all for now.
Hope your week is going well so far!
Lus x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen L said...

Thanks for the tag Lusi - I did a couple of posts back. I guess I could do it from the other computer. Totally do=ifferent photos of it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin