Sunday, February 1, 2009

And for a little fun...



Thanks to the lovely Karen Latham for this award. I never really do the awards because i think everyone's blogs are special in some way or another but this one i liked because its a chance to blog about my special man!

Here are the steps:


1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life:

Only one? I adore you so much Brett and am so thankful that the Lord is drawing us closer and closer to each other and closer and closer to Him. It means so much to be able to parent with you, pray with you, confide in you, laugh with you, snuggle with you, cry with you. I love that you are able to lead and cover our family more and more as you walk with Jesus and I love seeing your heart moved to compassion for others because of Him. Thanks for being my best mate and life's companion.


2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:

Honestly, I'm not sure and so I'm going to pike out on this one and give it some more thought. Will let you know when i get a little more insight into it.

3. Assign 5 other bloggers this award:

Mell Mallin

Bek Vavic

Mel (Karel's Mel!)

I'll leave it there but if you want to, feel free to considered tagged and do this on your blog too :)

It's so hot tonight!

Lus x

1 comment:

Rebecca Vavic said...

You little wasskal... mmm, this second prompt needs some thought from me too LOL!

Hugs
Bxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin