Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So much to share part 7!

Oh how my heart was lifted this morning when Anth was standing at my front door! It's been over a year since they moved to Wales and I can't begin to tell you how much I miss her. Everyday I miss her. And so to have her here for just a short time this morning was like a breath of fresh air. Very fresh air. We all couldn't get in enough cuddles and the kids really enjoyed playing with her - showing her their cubby houses, lego creations and of course the learning room. It went way too quickly but it will last us for a while. I so needed my Anth fix. She is a one in a million kind of best friend and my life wouldn't be the same without her. I thank the Lord for allowing us to meet 10 years ago.
Love you my very dear precious friend.
Lus x
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gayle said...

YAY! You posted...was getting worried about you for a moment, but I see you have just been a busy girl! Looks like you have had a great week!

Renee said...

It is truly special when have have a friend like that Lusi. I am so glad you got your breath of "very fresh air".

Anonymous said...

Lusi,
love reading your posts. Sometimes I learn more about faith from you than I do in church.
Anthea

ffordd y drindod said...

These are great pics Lusi. You have such a gift of capturing the happinss of a moment. I will treasure them.

your anth x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin