Saturday, February 14, 2009

almost 9 weeks to go and other things...


Here's my tum at 30.5 weeks. Almost 9 weeks to go - who's counting? US!!!

I am so thankful that my tooth is not hurting after being exposed for almost days now. That is so fantastic and something I am really thanking the Lord for.

Brett and I got through some super big cleaning/organising jobs here recently in readiness for bubba :) So glad about those getting done.

Liji was sooooooooooooo enjoyable when i took just him to the shops yesterday afternoon. He was so helpful, asked for help when needed and was so sweet and i just lapped up every second of it considering it doesn't happen like that each time. God really is doing wonders in him - his level of empathy for instance is so fantastic now. Just this morning i was reclining in the lounge chair from very sore ribs and he came and gave me a cushion (unprompted) and when i said, 'oh no mum's ok thanks mate' he insisted and said it would make me feel better. A lack of empathy is quite often present in children on the Autism Spectrum and was quite noticeable for Liji pre-diagnosis. Again, all we can say is that God is doing wonders before our very eyes :)

Stassi really enjoyed Alyssa's birthday party today - thanks Linda :)

Ethi loved playing cubbies inside today since it was so rainy :)

Brett and I got a sleep in till 9 yesterday morning - the kids were up playing cubbies in their rooms quietly. It was a wonderful treat for us. And when i say treat i mean treat!



Brett has taken the kids to church this morning but i am having a relax at home; a bath, some nap time and just generally hanging out worshipping God here. Love these rainy restful days.


I had a most wonderful hang-time with my lovely Mel Moor this week - eating dominos' new chocolate cake thingy (tooth problems? who me?!) and it was lovely to be real together. love you mel.

And i can NOT wait until the end of the month when my Anth comes back for a visit from Wales for her friends' wedding!!! Wooohooooo :)

Love to everyone :) Oh and I have some emails to return which i can only access on my other computer which hardly gets turned on at all these days. Please forgive me if you have emailed and are waiting for a response - will try and get onto that in the coming days.

God bless you.
Lus x

3 comments:

Anthea said...

Hey Lusi, Yep - you can add me to your list - I think?! Glad you got to rest this morning...we all need it sometimes. Thanks for popping by. God bless.

BTW - I LOVE your playlist...tried to get some video of my daughter dancing to it the other day, but she got camera shy.

lusi said...

Yay :) Thanks Anthea and that sounds sweet about your daughter - my kids know almost all the words to the songs on here and now are requesting which ones to be played first!!!! lol :)
Lus x

Renee said...

What a sweet little boy you have Lusi. I think he must get some of it from his Mum's beautiful soul. Good luck with the remaining of your pregnancy, you preggy tummy is so cute.

Renee xox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin