Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love them like Jesus by Casting Crowns


This is one of my favourite songs. Not sure who did the video for this but wanted to share it anyway. You'll have to turn down the music on my player over there >>>>> first i think though or just watch the lyrics as they go on the screen.
Verse 2:
"The gifts lie await in a room painted blue, little blessing from Heaven will be there soon, Hope fades in the night, blue skies turn to grey as the little one slips away. You're holding their hand, you're straining for words, You're trying to make sense of it all, They're desperate for hope darkenss clouding their view they're looking to you. Just love them like Jesus, carry them to Him, His yoke is easy, His burden is light. You don't need the answers to all of life's questions, just know that He loves them and stay by their side and love them like Jesus".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Lusi

You might not remember me cause I have not been around much the last few months. Been very very busy working and not spent much time online reading friends blogs.

Of course now I'm back I have sooooo much news to catch up on it's going to take me forever.....lol

Just quickly read your lastest news and am so excited for you all about the new baby. Take care of yourself in this hot weather. Drink plenty of water.

I have loved seeing all the happy family photos you have shared here. I can see you have all been enjoying a lot of special family time together. It's so important isn't it.

Will read more of yours news over the week end when I have some extra spare time. Thanks for sharing.

Lots of love and best wishes from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx web site.

lusi said...

How could I ever forget you Susan?! NEVER! Thanks for popping in and for you lovely comment and I send my love to you mate :)
Lus x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin