Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14.12.08

10 things I am thankful for today:

1. Mother's Group friends coming by here for a visit and just having such loving friends
2. Swimming at the pool this afternoon
3. Getting a Board of Studies appointment time with the inspector who was so kind and lovely over the phone and whom I cannot wait to meet next week!
4. God's amazing grace in giving me such a wonderful and support husband whose early morning phone call from work encouraged me so much. He then went out of his way to buy me a special little home decor item which i have been searching for. I really am so thankful for my best mate Brett.
5. All the clothing we have been so kindly and generously given for our new little girl. It's almost all washed and folded and put away now.
6. Stassi pleading to do extra maths after dinner!
7. Liji and Ethi wanting to help put away bubby's clothes off the clotheshorse
8. Chat with Kaz :)
9. Great yummy easy banana cake recipe
10. Loads of movement from our little girl kicking around :)

L x

2 comments:

Melissa Kennedy said...

So glad things are going well with your pregnancy and everything else. We really do have so much to be thankful for.
-Mel-

Christine said...

Hi Lus,
I wish I had time to visit your blog for longer...I'm really keen to see how you are going but I'm at the library and my kids have about 2 mins worth of patience left in them! I've left a comment on my blog for you, you guys are in my prayers, I'll have time to catch up with you next week! God bless you all, Christine xox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin