Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Treat

This week we were treated!

My beautiful SIL took the 4 older kids for us for a sleepover! This was lovely for them and us too! Dannii did some lovely learning activities with them; learning about Hawaii, historical accounts of Pearl Harbour, colouring in, baking, creating with some clay, walking the dog, watching a movie. They had a blast!

We took Zeeki and went for dinner which was a special treat for us :-)
Thanks Dan...you are fabulous and it was a real blessing to us x

2 comments:

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

what a nice SIL! I have been to Pearl harbour and it is an amazing and humbling place, so interesting yet so sad at the ame time. Glad you got to have a nice dinner date with the 2 boys, I am going well with my healthly eating....2kg down in 2 weeks! very happy. I m hoping to be at my goal by the last week in november
take care from Leah

lusi said...

She is beautiful :)
Am SO glad to hear you're doing so well on your journey to health - that's fantastic Leah! I'm so excited for you!
My SIL has been to Pearl Harbour too and said the same thing about it as you did actually. She showed the kids her photos from when she was there and they really liked them.
Take care lovely one,
Lus x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin