Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hand Salt Scrub

Firstly thanks for the comments recently :-) Nice to *see* some of you around still!

Anyway made some hand salt scrubs today as gifts and thought I'd share the step by steps here. Unfortunately I can't put them in order since I'm uploading from my iPhone on the blogger app (if anyone knows how to put them in order in the post please let me know!) but here they are anyway!
Ingredients: 2 cups sea salt, 250ml olive oil, 4 teaspoons oil (I used vanilla) stirred altogether and popped into some little jars :-)
Photos hopefully follow now! ;-)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Heya love, what a great idea as a gift. Happy birthday blessings to little Zippi too and of course huge hugs to you sweetie for Mother's Day today. :)

lusi said...

Hi Chrissy! Thanks for stopping by lovely! Hope you had a lovely mothers day too mate! Zippi had a lovely birthday thanks. Sending my love to you too. X

lusi said...

Hi Chrissy! Thanks for stopping by lovely! Hope you had a lovely mothers day too mate! Zippi had a lovely birthday thanks. Sending my love to you too. X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin