Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some Encouraging and Inspiring Home-Birthing Stories...

I thought I might share here some of the encouraging and very inspiring home-birth stories I've read this year.

Here are links to them:

MORIYAH'S BIRTH STORY

BOAZ'S BIRTH STORY
ISHIYAH'S BIRTH STORY
NOAH'S BIRTH STORY

ZEPHANIAH'S BIRTH STORY PART ONE
ZEPHANIAH'S BIRTH STORY PART TWO
ZEPHANIAH'S BIRTH STORY PART THREE

ADONIJAH'S BIRTH STORY

Thank you to all these women who have shared their stories. I was moved by your faith and trust, by your journey and by the power of the living El (God) to sustain and deliver you through it all.

More to come soon.
Love,

3 comments:

singing mama said...

Hey lovely Lusi :)
I too found reading Torah homebirth stories so great leading up to Zephaniahs birth. Micelles births of Boaz and eliana and Heidis one of Noah were particularily helpful and inspiring for me. It's amazing to read the journeys Yah takes us thru the end of pregnancy , labour and birth. Can't believe you'll have your own wonderful home birth story of little baby E soon! In my experience home birth is just beautiful and Yahs presence is so tangible!
Luv and hugs Donna

Heidi said...

Can't wait to read your birth story, Lusi! It's going to be so wonderful!
Blessings to you.

lusi said...

Donna, I love reading birth stories so much during pregnancy. I learn from others by listening to their stories, especially of how Yah brought them through different challenges.

Thanks Heidi! Can't wait to write it! ;)

Much love,
Lus x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin