Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Fruits Booklet

Not sure if it's helpful or not, but thought I'd share with you the little booklet pages I made for our family, my mum and dad and for our mates Ben and Jas who'll be celebrating First Fruits very early in the morning with us and for Donna and Keiran who we might see in the afternoon some time.

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE LINK HERE.

I didn't include the readings we'll be having or the song but the rest is there to share. I made up a little counting chart this year to count off the days leading up to Shavout (Pentecost/Feast of Weeks). We are just going to colour in a day at a time as we go.

The first page is a picture I downloaded from Google Images of a barley sheaf for the front cover.

I printed off all the pages, then folded them in half. I also folded in half a piece of cardstock to go around them as binding and then just cut out the barley pic and stuck it on the cover (pics tomorrow).

Just thought I'd post the link here in case someone might find it handy for tomorrow.

Love and blessings,

5 comments:

Mommy Set Free said...

Lusi,
This sounds wonderful and I tried to access them, but couldn't get it in. It said I needed permission. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Much Love, p

Crystal said...

I would love to see it but it wont show up cause it says I need permission

lusi said...

Thank you Crystal and Pamela for letting me know! I've tried to fix the link now but still not sure if it's working. Are you able to access it now? Hope so!
Lots of love,
Lusi x

Mommy Set Free said...

YES! I am able to access it now. This looks lovely Lusi! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! DH is looking it over right now. I hope to use it today.

Much Love, p

lusi said...

Hi Pamela,
Am so relieved it worked! Yay!
Hope it may be of some use to you today.
I just posted about our First Fruits celebration (it's bedtime here now!)
May Abba bless you and yours abundantly today!
With love,
Lus x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin