Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Ethan's 6th Birthday
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Brett helping Ethi assemble one of his Lego gifts. Working hard together to follow the step by step instructions.
2. Ethi blowing out his candles. We don't do the whole 'make a wish' thing but the kids really do love blowing out the candles.
3. Riding his new scooter that he got for his birthday from us. It was raining so he was allowed to ride it indoors and i think that was an even better present! ;) lol!
4. Opening up a lego gift from us early on his birthday morning. That's one of our family traditions. Kids get to open the family gifts and cards before Brekky. They love that :)
5. Zippi with a gorgeous chocolate-cake face!
6. Brett's mum, dad, sister, brother and niece all dropped by for cuddles, cake, presents and our traditional going-round-the-table to say soemthing that we love about the birthday girl or boy.
7. Ethi with my dad in his new Eels footy team pj's.
8. The Lego present and card that arrived all the way from Aunty Anth and Uncle Andrew in Wales!!! He thought that was super spesh! Thanks guys! Miss you, love you!
9. Ethi opening up the lovely Max Lucardo book that Dannii gave Ethi. Each of the kids have one now (and she has put a special photo of her with each one of them on the front page). Ethi was chuffed to see his photo there too!
He had a really special day :)