Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Words

After horse riding today (see post below) we visited a place that mum and dad took me frequently (and my siblings). It was under this very same tree that we used to set up our little camp when I was a kid!
Anyway, here's the two words post now ;) lol!

Hammering pegs...


makeshift sling...


billy boiling...


kids exploring...


zipster running...


fishing together...


fresh toast...


sister cuddles...


more fishing...


yummy snacks...


mashmallow toasting...


Was a very full and wonderful time together in God's creation.
We didn't want the time to end!

Wanna play along? Link to your own Two Words post in the box below :)






More another time :)
Lus x

3 comments:

Peterson Party said...

Looks like a great time together! I love the picture of the sisters cuddling!

Al Hannah said...

Hi Lusi,
I started thinking of you - not sure why you came to mind. Then I thought "I haven't spoken with you on FB for ages". And then I realised you were gone :(
So if it is ok, I'd love to keep in touch and follow your blog.
Hope you are well ... Al xo

lusi said...

Hi Al! So lovely to *see* you mate :) How are you going? Hope all is really well! Stay in touch :)
Blessings to you,
Love Lus x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin