Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ah time, where have you gone?

I have so many posts floating around in my head but no time to post them!
I want to post about our last Shabbat; our menu, what I was studying, that we went to the park together.
I want to post about our trip to Sydney this week and how we took down the baby's cot (sob) and how she is now sleeping in her little big girl bed with Stass for every sleep.
I want to share how we've now changed that room into a guest bedroom. I really enjoyed decorating it up.
I want to post about the cool science experiments we've done this week + how we had such a beautiful time out with friends yesterday on a steam train.
I want to share about the amazing things Abba (Father) is teaching me; challenging me, giving me new understanding on stuff.
I want to share about how blessed i was to go out my beautiful friends Mel + Ali to dinner last night to celebrate Mel's birthday.
Oh, so much I want to share and write about but it will all have to wait for another day.
I hope all is well wherever you are!
Much love,
Lus x

2 comments:

Sigalit Chana (Treasured Graciousness) said...

I feel you girl. Just the other day, Jacob asked me why the days were getting shorter... time seems to be moving so fast.

Blessings to you and your sweet family :D

Andi said...

Well said, the days do seem shorter and there is the 'air' of urgency - I want people to hear and know and show some sort of emotion...anyway ....I rambled - sorry...blessing to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin