Saturday, October 17, 2009

Some sewing...






Recently I joined in the gorgeous MEL GOODSELL'S SEW-A-LONG CHALLENGE USING THE OLIVER + S LAZY DAYS SKIRT and sewed this skirt and matching head scarf for my girlie Lori. I walked it round to her place last night and she LOVED it! She put them both on and modelled them to my fam when they came to pick me up. She brings so much joy into my life that Loz and I am so thankful for her.
Thanks Mel for the inspo + encouragement :)
And speaking of encouragement, after a ph call with my Mell M yesterday and sharing our hearts and our failings as mothers, she dropped around this beautiful little gift which was a sneaky peeky of what she was giving as thankyou gifts at her daughter's first birthday tea-party today. Thanks honey it was really sweet of you! Love you :)

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Taking the time to rest and relax as a family :)

2. Storm Water Cafe

3. Ally N - love you honey :)

4. That our washing didn't get wet today while we were not home!!!

5. God's gift of perseverance; man how I need this one!!!!

More soon,
Lus x

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

singing mama said...

Hey lovely lusi ;) I am so bummed I missed u guys yesterday!!!! I would love to have u guys up and show u our place. I'm glad u like the cafe God is already doingamazing things thru it!!! Hoping to catch up with u soon! Luv Donna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin