So many changes this past year.
Of them all, the biggest changes have been to do with my attitudes.
Do you have seasons like this too?
At the moment, some of the changes are:
* learning to try and make the most of any minutes I might get to myself
* that even if i don't get much creative time in right now, living a creative life in my home is one way i can express myself + that I'm enjoying that - decorating the house, organising it when i can - baking yummy things are all creative things I can do + give to my family at the same time
* it's just so much nicer when people relate to me about their real issues, about their brokenness, rather than looking like they have it all together and that it is how i should relate to others too
* listening to others' opinions is fine; taking them on board and feeling like a failure if i don't do it *their* way is not necessary :)
What about you? Are there attitudes or lessons you have been changing or learning lately? Please feel free to share them with us all!
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. A beautiful family service today
2. That Zippi doesn't have measles or anything nasty - its infantile eczema and is treatable (our others had this too but have all thankfully grown out of it)
3. Cashews - yum
4. Great times with my mate Loz
Love Lus x