* Meeting Brett for lunch today with the kids + taking them to the lake for hot chips was so lovely :)
* Thursday night *date night* eating home cooked Korma curry after the kids are in bed
* Taking 4 kids to the library for an impromptu visit + allowing them to borrow 18 books between them + then having them carry said books up the main street + across a pedestrian crossing WITHOUT them whinging is no small feat for us!!! Praise the Lord that so could have gone the other way ;)
* Zippi slept so much better last night - did a 5 hour stint at one point! And has slept well for day sleeps today; breathing clearer + feeding better too :) Thank you Lord!
* Brett did the shopping while i caught up on some cleaning/sorting/washing/phonecalls. Funny Ive been saying to God that I'd love to hop off the roller coaster for a day or two - was nice to take it a bit easier today :)
* Ethi begged to do some maths work. Seriously. Begged! Ok then mate! I have a cute 'maths bears' thing he does although we will look at ordering his Alpha Primer soon i think :)
* Still doing EC with Zippi where I can - holding her over the toilet I notice how she is getting heavier in my arms!
* Thinking about sewing up some cloth nappies at some stage soon....mind you thinking + doing are two very different things aren't they!
* I'm thinking about how best to utelise a cupboard that I think needs to be moved to a better strategic place in the new playroom/learning area. Growing a little tired of stuff accumulating EVERYWHERE! Actually thinking alot about extra *stuff* around here + just simplifying....again.
* hmm i'm sure there are other things to share but that will do :)
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. Living close to the shops
2. Kids club for Stass
3. Our local library (and our little excursion today)
4. Finding my calendar...finally
5. Red grapes
Love Lus x