Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Around our home...

A heap of outdoor play...
the beautiful 'church' that sits at the front door + was given to me by my lovely mate Reb :) I got the small side table that it sits on from a junk chuck out a few years ago...

a fresh batch of 'safe' choc chip oatie cookies that we enjoyed while hanging out with Nomes + Ella this arv...

And liji in the 'box-car' that he made....


5 things I am thankful for today:
1. Encouragement through 'Above Rubies' magazines
2. Hearing Nat's voice today
3. Sunshine
4. Kids playing lovely together outdoors making all sorts of games up
5. That Ethi wasn't hurt when he fell twice today. Well not seriously hurt anyway.
Lus x
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Lusi,
Box cars are so much fun for children, aren't they?

I ♥ reading your praises on your posts.
God bless you,
Jillian
<><

Nat said...

Hi honey, the chat was far too short today!! We'll have to continue it again soon - call me Friday if you get a chance??
Your kids are lovely. Miss you all.

nicol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jasmine said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Those cookies look yummo!

Jas xx

nicol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fruitful Vine2 said...

That box car is very imaginative and those cookies look delish!

I found you when I did a google search for fruitfulvine blog.

Have a great weekend.

Homeschoolmum4Christ said...

Hi Lusi,
I have an award waiting for you on my blog. ☺

Even though you don't leave comments, you have encouraged me with your friendship, so it is well deserved.

Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin