Monday, January 26, 2009

28 weeks today

I can't believe there are only 12 weeks to go.
Stassi arrived at 35 weeks and that's really not that far away at all. The boys both showed up between 40 and 41 weeks. I know this little one will come at just the right time, whenever God thinks that is.
I'm starting to feel like someone has hotwired my hormones or something. Have cried twice already today for no real reason at all! I've just started finding night sleeping a little difficult and i've had a little pubic bone pain in the past couple of days too. But i don't care about all these little things - and they really are only little things - they are all part of the joy of being pregnant and i love that i am again. I am already sadly thinking of not being able to feel little miss dancing around in my tummy once she is born (it is a realy unique feeling hey) but then we will have her dancing in our hands instead.

Congrats to Katie and Brett Toland on the arrival of their darling Amelia this week. She was born at 34 weeks. Congrats to you guys and we will continue to pray for her and you all too!

More another time.
L x

4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, I know what you are going through... it's so hard to resist the temptation to giving in to the hormones, tiredness and pain... and yet so exciting to look forward to the future and see who God is giving you :)

All the best with the next 12 (ish) weeks. xx

Rebecca Vavic said...

Oiw sweets... I love you!!
You are so right... being pregnant is such a blessing.
Hugs
Bxo

Karen L said...

Lusi I can't beleive that you only have 12 weeks to go, and I am sure the next little while will speed past too. Praying for you and your little family. God Bless you all - love to hear how you are all going.

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lusi, wonderful to hear that all is going well with your pregnancy apart from some normal pains and a few tears! Best wishes for the next 12 weeks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin