It is an Allison Strine necklace with a beautiful mama in an apron tending to her little brood...
It was sent to me by my lovely friend Danielle Quarmby who is one of Australia's top scrapbookers and a woman i am honoured to call a friend.
Thanks so much Dq and it is so much my heart; being a mama to my brood.
5 things I am thankful for today:
1. cuppa & chat time with Melli today. love ya mate
2. safety when brett travels to and from work every single day
3. a great collection of books from mum yesterday that were mine as a kid!
4. a lovely meal at mum and dad's after therapy yesterday
5. a reminder about how much i miss Fiji and how much i long to visit my grandmother again