Sunday, November 16, 2008

16.11.08 Educating the Wholehearted Child

Educating the Wholehearted Child

This book is amazing and I am so glad Sal leant it to me. I am going to buy a copy for us. I feel like everytime I open a page, I am learning something new about home educating and also about parenting too. I keep saying that I am excited but I really really am!

Anth came today to visit today which was so lovely. It's been 4.5 months since we've seen her and it was so wonderful to have her sit next to me in church and sing Rock of Ages together in worship.

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Seeing Anth

2. Having Stass twirl around me in church while we were singing 'Hallelujah The Lord Almighty Reigns'

3. Meeting Ally M today and her gorgeous kids

4. Eating noodle boxes

5. Watching the Fiji v Aust league match tonight with Brett

Love and blessings,

Lus x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin