Friday, August 24, 2012

Rest For Your Souls on iTunes


Rest for Your Souls - Feet On a RockYep! Our album is officially available on iTunes and 'CD Baby' now! We are so excited and continue to praise Yah all the way! If you 'd like to check out a preview of each song you can just click on the 'Download on itunes' link <<<<  it will take you to a screen where you can just listen to snippets of songs. We'd love for you to share the link to the blog or our facebook page with others who you think might be encouraged and blessed by our music.
 
Thank you everyone for your support!
 
Much love,
Lus x

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi, My names Deborah. I got an email out of the blue this morning telling me about your new album so I just followed the link to your blog. I've just been reading some of your blog posts and I'm VERY touched with your reality. I'm also a homeschooler and I've been having trials of my own of late. I was very curious when I saw your little snow post. I was sitting here thinking - wow, she mustn't be that far away.I'm near Wodonga, Victoria. At any rate I've started following your blog. I'm wondering if it was God that wanted me to come to your blog.

lusi said...

Hi there Deborah!
Welcome! THank you so much for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you have been enjoying what you have read so far here! We are in NSW but it gets cold here too! lol. I would love to know who sent you the email about the album if you don't mind my asking? May God bless you richly. He is so wonderful!
With love and care,
Lusi x

Deborah said...

Pamela from Messianic Keepers at Home sent me the email.

Enid said...

Love the album....!!

Leah-in-the-Kia said...

Hi lusi, loved your music , I checked it out on iTunes! I was somewhat near your way last night and this morning, we spent time at the sensory gym at Richmond doing training for work, wow what a great place! In manly now for rest of the week going to aspect, a few other early intervention centers and royal far west for training. All week away from my kiddies , miss them heaps! How are you all.? Love Leah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin