Thursday, April 30, 2009

more cuteness because she is just so cute!

oh Stassi is soooooooooo in love...
how cute is a cloth nappy bum?


safely held in her loving daddy's arms...


and snuggled in close to his chest...



while all this washappening, Liji decided to make a 'picnic' for us all (we each had a designated blanket to sit on!) Here he is arranging the centre piece. Then he promptly announces 'You must look fashinable'...(lol!)


more love...


and then some...


and while we wait for some visitors, Stassi & I look back on her baby photos and marvel at how similar the girls look as bubbas...



5 things i am thankful for today:
1. Sunshine!
2. My mother's group girls coming over last night for coffee & cake to meet Zippi for the first time!
3. Watching the kids enjoy having z here - hearing liji sing to her!
4. My supportive online friends :)
5. God's mercy and forgiveness over my life
Hope your day is filled with moments to treasure :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Beautiful! Lovely to catch up the other day, hopefully next time won't be so rushed!!
lots of love to you all
xxx

Carolina said...

How precious are those photos Lusi! Zippy's eyes just melt me!

Anonymous said...

Hi lus

Love the photos, especially the first one of Zippi and the one of her little head in Bretts hands. I also love Liji's way of thinking.....cause you have to be fashionable!!! - too cute!!!

Hope your weekend is great

Kaz :) xx

Michelle B said...

Oh my. OH MY. Lusi, your gorgeous baby just makes me so clucky!! What a beautiful time in your family's life.

Cherie said...

Little Zippi is just gorgeous Lusi... I think she looks just like Stassi...
Im glad to hear everything is going along so well for you.
Could you please (when you get time) email me your postal address as I would love to send you a gift for your new princess.
Love to all
Cherie xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin