Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts :)

All is well.
It really was just *one of those days* :)
It's lovely to know that there are so many kind friends ready to pray and offer encouragement.
Thank you lovelies :)

5 things I am thankful for today:

1. Baking a yummy apple pie that tasted delish!
2. Having friends who care along with 5 mother's group mates and 15 kids come by! I am thankful that our children have lovely friends.
3. An early night tonight and just knowing that I have a God who is steadfast towards me - despite my *moods* or emotions, He remains the same :) Hebrews 13:8
4. Stassi's diorama creating :)
5. Brett bathing the kids

God bless,
Lus x

1 comment:

singing mama said...

Hey Lovely Lusi,
I left you a reply on my blog too, but just wanted to let you know its absolutely fine to copy and paste and link my blog today to yours! It would be an honour!
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!!
Luv Donna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin