I was up through the night with vomitting and a very queasy uneasy stomach. This morning when I awoke, I felt better but very weak.
Elijah: Mum, I'm just going to use your toilet cause Stass is on the other one.
Me: No worries mate.
Ethan: Mornin mum!
Me: Hi matey.
Ethan: Mum, come see what I made.
Me: Oh I will soon mate but mum's not really well at the moment.
Elijah (from the ensuite): Why what's wrong mum?
Me: Oh i think i had a bit of a vomitting bug in the night.
Elijah: Ethan - pray for mum.
Ethan moves to the bed and lays hands on my shoulder.
Ethan: Dear Jesus, please make mum better now and stop her from vomitting. In Jesus name. Amen.
Me: Thanks boys :)
And within an hour, queasy uneasy stomach had completely vanished. Praise you Lord!
5 things to be thankful for today:
1. The compassionate, kind & prayerful hearts of my kids
2. The Lord's amazing healing and the way you listen to our prayers Lord!
3. Catch up chat with Clair Evo :)
4. Brett making me a sweet weak black tea before he went to work and ringing from work just to check on how I am
5. Having the great joy of being here with the kids today being looked after and watching Joseph, reading and snuggling on the lounge all together.
Hope you are well :)
Love Lus x