Friday, July 29, 2011

Shabbat Shalom Family!

After a busy week this week, I am once again thankful for the built-in- weekly reminder that Yah gave us to stop, rest, reflect and remember.

Today I am 36 weeks along in this pregnancy.

Some of the verses I have been mediating on this week include this beautiful verse which I am pinning up for the birth,

"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
In quietness and trust is your strength"

(Isaiah 30:15)

and a little further along after Yah rebukes Israel, He reminds them of this truth,

"Yehovah longs to be gracious to you;
therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For Yehovah is a God of justice.
Blessed are all who wait for him!"


(Isaiah 30:18)

Today I am resting.
I am waiting in Him.
I am reminding myself of how amazing He is and
how boutinful are His many blessings and provisions.
I am reminding myself of His amazing character; that He is gracious, compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. He is strong and my defender, my refuge and strength. He is my salvation and my song. He is mighty and just. He defends the cause of the widow and orphan. He is forgiving and He desires Truth in the inwards parts.
I am reminding myself that not one of His promises have ever failed.

Be still and know that He is who He is
- He is Yehovah!

Shabbat Shalom Family!
Love to you all,

3 comments:

Enid said...

I had been praying for you....so glad you have cooler weather at this time of pregnancy!

lusi said...

Thanks Enid! Yes being this pregnant in the cooler weather has been really lovely. Thanks for thinking of me!
Love Lusi x

Melinda (Simply Smitten) said...

Wow, so close to the moment when you finally get to meet this little being, pretty exciting stuff. :) I just recovered my balance after a crazy, busy week. I'm reminded that that is not the pace of life I prefer, slower and with more purpose is my speed of choice. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin