Sunday, April 10, 2011

On a happier note...

Here are some photos I thought I'd share from happenings around our place this past week...

Our beautiful kiddos all ready to go to Aunty Sumi's house...


My photo wall just makes me happy...



Our fam at the mother's group picnic by the lake...



brett took some rods there to have a fish and the kids thought that was ace...


some fresh apples we got on the way home from the picnic...


seeing all the kids drink bottles all lined up at night and thinking that in a year or so there will be another little bubba's drink bottle there too!


Speaking of bubba...we are half way there! Yay! 20 weeks to go!


I picked up this gorgeous wooden change table this week from the op shop for only $30! Yay! Such a bargain! And it fits perfectly in the spot I had for it behind our door. Double Yay!


Oh and here's my selfie with my new glasses on.
Picked them up on Friday and they really help with reading!


And Brett bought me these pickling jars so I can actually make that green tomato relish/chutney thingy I wanted to make last week. Will try for that on this week's to do list! lol :)


More another time,
Love,

5 comments:

Carmen Bruno said...

Love seeing photos of your family. Lusi I didn't know you were expecting. how exciting. blessings ~ Carmen

Sumara said...

Gosh, look at you! The glasses look awesome. :)

And that photo of Brett & the kids on the jetty fishing - wow. Don't know what it is but that's just beautiful. Really captures something special.

kathy said...

Your looking great with that pregnant belly! Hakf way - yay! :)

Heidi said...

Love the pics, Lusi! You look adorable, and someday my house will be as pretty as yours, you know, when no one lives here lol. Only 20 weeks left! I can't believe I'm down to like 6.

Melanie B said...

Gorgeous Pics Lusi. Wow you carry well girl. So beautiful. I really loved your last post, but don't comment all the time as I now use google reader & it is harder.
Praying for all awesome things for you. Thanks for sharing your heart. I have agonised over some friendships too.
love ya
Mel xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin