Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ah walking down memory lane...

Old-school photos (not as in school but as in you know, like old...lol)...

Stass (friend's face blurred for privacy) when she was about 2.5 years...


Liji about the same age...


The boys after baking one day...


Ethi at birth...(can't believe in about 20 weeks we will have another little bubba in our arms just like this!!!)


When I was about 20 weeks pregnant with Zippi...


Ethi about 3 years old...


And this has always been one of my fave shots of me and Brett...not sure why but I've always loved it...


More another time...
Love,

2 comments:

Karen said...

It's not until you look back that you realise how much the kids have grown. It seems no time since mine were that size and now my baby is almost 18.
Cute photo of you and Brett :)

Traci said...

Love the pics of the wee little people, so sweet to look back:) And I love the Mandolin on the next post, it's one of my favorites...Keep us posted on how it's going:)

Blessings and have a blessed Shabbat!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin