Friday, December 24, 2010
Homeschooling Trip to Sydney Wildlife World
We went with my folks a week or so ago and had a lovely time together.
from top to bottom, left to right:
2. Zipporah sitting on a womabt statue
3.the venom zone sign...so many snakes in there....yuck!
4. cassowary bird...scary looking thing but beautifully coloured at the same time!
5. Zip getting a 'free ride' as the kids sometimes call it in the Ergo. Man I love my Ergo (still!)
6. Little Bilby
7. Liji checking out a blue tongue lizard -his fave part of the day!
8. Brett with a butterfly on his backpack as we walked through the butterfly exhibit
9. Relaxing afterwards at a cafe, Zippi loves playing this little game with Brett where he (softly) squishes her hand between his chin and shoulder and she giggles with delight! Love watching them play this game!
10. Zip looking in at the field mice and bilby exhibit
11. Brett showing one of the boys the crocodile sunbaking
12. The butterfly display
12. Looking at something green with daddy :)
14. Stass listening to the kangaroo keeper. Lots of people were there for the talk and Stass piped up and asked a question! The first time in a big crowd like that!
15. Croc faking being asleep ;)
More another time :)