Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two Words...

Don't have much time at the mo for much else so thought I'd just update with yet another Two Words post! At least when I turn this blog into a book (someday) for me to read over, it won't have months of blanks! lol!
Anyway here goes...

Butterfly catching...


Getting Grubby!
(and lovin' it!)


Making Fruit Salad...
(was going to hyphenate the last two words but thought better of it)


...with icecream...


Morning Sunrise...


Soul refreshing...
(I went away last weekend for my annual mother's group break. It was lovely and refreshing. I was really very torn about going and leaving the kids so long (especially Zippi) but after much prayer both Brett and I felt it was right for me to go. Mum and dad were here the whole weekend to support Brett (not that he's not capable but just gave me that extra reassurance to know they were there to help out where necessary and give extra cuddles!) Anyway, I am glad I went but it was SO GREAT to come home and realise what a beautiful fam I have here. Really made me very thankful.


Banana cake...
(Stass made this from go to whoa the other day and it was sooooo super delicious!)


Special hugs...


Science fun...




Banana scones...
(taken to nan and pop's for afternoon tea!)


Playing Castles...


Pin Board...


As we head into another Shabbat (Sabbath) rest, may you and your family be blessed!
I know we can rest every day of the week in our Creator God but how special to actually physically rest on the day that He set apart, blessed and made holy!
May Yehovah (God) speak to your heart :)
Love Lusi x

Join in the Two Words Challenge! Just pop a post like this onto your blog then fill your name in below! Then we can visit and see how your week/day/moment was in Two Words (or thereabouts!)



5 comments:

kathy said...

It looks like you've been having lots of fun there! I'm curious as to what you put in your banana scones? Do you just add banana or is it a different recipie? They sound yummy!

lusi said...

Hi kathy!
Hope you are well matey :)
Here's my scone recipe:

* 3 cups self raising flour(sometimes need a little more to add in if it is too sticky in the bowl once you've mixed it all together)
* 250 ml thickened cream
* 1 cup lemonade (i use the schwepps bottle version which doesn't have 211 in it which is a nasty additive that my kids can't have)
3 bananas mashed
pinch salt

Mix it all together and cut out with a round cookie cutter or a floured glass :)

When you put them onto a greased tray, make sure they are nice and close together. The closer together, the more they rise apparently!

Anyway, bake in an oven about 180 degrees celcius and usually they take about 15 minutes (or a bit less).

Hope that helps!
Loads of love xo

kathy said...

Thanks lusi I will have to try them soon!

Peterson Party said...

Looks like it was a nice week. The butterfly catching sounds like fun. How many did they catch? Looks like you have a special little kitchen helper. What a blessing! Happy Sabbath!

Peterson Party said...

Love this challenge so much that I had to link up a second time :)
Have a wonderful week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin